Exam proctoring service and invigilator service is available at our Dublin 1 offices in the heart of the city within walking distance of both Luas Red and Green lines, Houston Station, Connolly Station and Busáras. We proctor web-based, computer-based, written (conventional test), off-campus and professional exams.
We provide proctoring for both individuals and for private groups of up to 45 at a time with multiple proctors if required. Proctored exams are normally conducted in our dedicated testing room, which is quiet and free of distractions. Several exams may be conducted simultaneously, so examinees should not expect to have exclusive use of the testing room for the entire length of the exam.
What is a proctor and why do I need one?
A proctor is a person that will supervise you while taking an exam. Proctors are used to ensure academic integrity during the exam.
For examinees, on the day of your exam:
- Bring a form of photo identification.
- Bring any items allowed by your instructor/vendor for the exam (e.g. calculator, book, notes, etc.).
- Reminder: Cell phones, laptops, tablets and/or PDAs are not allowed during your exam.
- When you complete your exam, it will be sent to your instructor for grading.
What our experience what makes us suitable to qualify for proctoring your exams?
We proctor 1000’s of individual exams every year (An average of 600 a month). We have fulltime experienced, certified and trained proctors (VUE, Certiport, Kyterion, Castle Worldwide to name a few). We have over 10 years of experience in invigilation and proctoring exams ranging from Professional exams (Including among others: Royal College of Surgeons, CIMA, Microsoft) to College and University exams (Including among others: GMAT, Australian Institute of Business and Harvard Business School).
Hours of operation:
Appointments are available Monday through Friday between 9:00 am and 2:00 pm (2:00 pm being the latest time that you can schedule an exam).
Monday - Friday:
From 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
From 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Under special circumstances and depending on the time required to take the exam, we will do our best to make special accommodations for longer and outside normal operating hours.
Fees are based on a per exam basis and can vary depending on:
- Proctor requirements
- Room requirements
- Printing and/or mailing costs associated with the test.
- If an exam requires the use of audio or the use of other potentially distracting procedures, materials, or equipment, requests for proctoring such an exam may or may incur additional costs.
Students can pay on the day. We accept cash, VISA and Master credit/debit cards. We also AMEX but with an at cost 2.5% service charge.