Earning Continuing Professional Development (CPD) with New Horizons Ireland
Earning CPD hours and credit with New Horizons
All our Dublin based events are recognised by most professional bodies for structured CPD hours, as well as many of our online and eLearning courses.
This is the traditional basis of CPD where you measure your CPD by the number of hours learning you have done.
For detailed requirements for reporting and earning CPD credit/hours confirm the regulations with your accreditation body before booking.
The purpose of any form of CPD activity is to enable you to develop and maintain the skills necessary to allow you to competently perform within your professional environment.
For CPD we can provide you with proof of attendance upon request, including:
- Course outlines
- CPD hours noting structured CPD hours.
- Attendance record
- Registration forms/sign in sheet (Any other attendees will be redacted)
- Confirmation of registration
- Confirmation by an instructor, mentor or tutor of participation
- Class completion/ attendance certificate issued for the CPD hours.
Previous bodies which our students have submitted to include Engineers Ireland, ACCA, ICAI and many others.