Identity and Access Administrator Associate
The Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator designs, implements, and operates an organization’s identity and access management systems by using Azure AD. They manage tasks such as providing secure authentication and authorization access to enterprise applications. The administrator provides seamless experiences and self-service management capabilities for all users. Adaptive access and governance are core elements to the role. This role is also responsible for troubleshooting, monitoring, and reporting for the identity and access environment.
The Identity and Access Administrator may be a single individual or a member of a larger team. This role collaborates with many other roles in the organization to drive strategic identity projects to modernize identity solutions, to implement hybrid identity solutions, and to implement identity governance.
- Implement an identity management solution
- Implement an authentication and access management solution
- Implement access management for apps
- Plan and implement an identity governance strategy
- While it is advised that you first attain the Fundamentals certification, it is not a requirement.
Required Exams / Courses