Microsoft 365 Certified:
Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
Modern Desktop Administrators deploy, configure, secure, manage, and monitor devices and client applications in an enterprise environment.
- Deploy Windows
- Manage devices and data
- Configure storage and connectivity
- Maintain Windows
- Deploy and upgrade operating systems
- Manage policies and profiles
- Manage and protect devices
- Manage apps and data
- While it is advised that you first attain the Fundamentals certification, it is not a requirement.
Required Exams / Courses