Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate
If you’re a functional consultant or a business user with a deep understanding of manufacturing industry standards, this certification might be for you. You also need experience configuring and implementing Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management to meet the needs of your organization. Supply chain management, manufacturing functional consultants are key resources who work with developers, solution architects, project managers, and functional consultants in finance, commerce, and supply chain.
- Use common functionality and implementation tools
- Configure security, processes, and options
- Manage Finance and Operations data
- Validate and support the solution
- Configure Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- Manage manufacturing processes
- Implement master planning for production
- Implement other manufacturing features
- While it is advised that you first attain the Fundamentals certification, it is not a requirement.
Required Exams / Courses