Free training with Microsoft SATV
When your organisation signs an IW or Client licensing agreement with Microsoft that includes Software Assurance for Volume Licensing, you are allotted a specific number of Training Days via the Software Assurance Training Vouchers (SATV) (dependent on the number of licenses you purchased.) That means you can now take full advantage of any Software Assurance Training Vouchers that your company may have received with any Microsoft software purchases and redeem your SATVs against Microsoft training here at New Horizons Ireland.
SATV program is ending soon!
Beginning February 1, 2020, there will be major changes to the Software Assurance (SATV) Benefit.
Please contact your New Horizons Account Executive for more information to help you get the most out of your Microsoft training.
Microsoft will be implementing major changes to the Software Assurance Benefit. Starting on February 1, 2020, training vouchers will be phased out of Software Assurance benefits and will not be able to be used to convert to planning services days.
Timeline of changes:
- February 1, 2020: Azure courses will be removed from training voucher redemption.
- February 1, 2020: Training vouchers can no longer be converted to planning services days.
- February 1, 2021: Customers will no longer accrue training voucher days.
- New contracts after this date won’t have any training vouchers assigned and existing contracts won’t receive any additional training vouchers.
- Current customers can continue to redeem accrued training vouchers until January 1, 2022.
Customers can continue to redeem any accrued training days as vouchers until January 1, 2022. Azure content will be removed from the voucher course list beginning February 1, 2020. We want to hear your thoughts about the SATV changes! Take a minute to take our survey and send us your thoughts on SATV.
Provide your feedback on these changes to SATV benefits
How to Redeem SATVs at New Horizons Ireland
Simply fill out the SATV Check form above with your details and we will do the rest.
Or talk to our Account Executives today for more information about Microsoft SATV benefits.