Tuesday, September 5, 2023
Individuals can play a crucial role in cybersecurity at their business by practicing good security habits and adopting a vigilant and proactive approach. This can actively contribute to establishing a fortified environment, effectively shielding their business from potential cyberthreats.
Sunday, July 9, 2023
A new study titled “Closing the Skill Gap” conducted by the Future Workplace in the USA reveals important data about new professionals joining the industry, mainly in the IT field. Nearly half of the human resources leaders surveyed said that colleges aren’t preparing students for the working world. The study confirms a perception, that is already established in the IT area. Specific training, certifications and constant actualisation behaviour are the major factors increasing the chances of an IT professional achieving employment.
Monday, July 3, 2023
To develop high EQ, it is essential to improve your self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, and relationship skills. One way to achieve this is by being objective, recognizing your emotions, and seeking feedback from others. Exploring various coping mechanisms and pausing before responding to challenging situations can also help. By focusing on these areas, you can gain a better understanding of yourself and can work towards personal growth and improvement.
Monday, June 12, 2023
- The Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate certification will be renamed Microsoft 365 Certified: Endpoint Administrator Associate, and we’re streamlining the exam requirements—consolidating two exams into one.
- The Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert certification will be renamed Microsoft 365 Certified: Administrator Expert. Here, too, we’re consolidating two exams into one.
- The Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Voice Engineer Expert certification will be replaced with the new Microsoft 365 Certified: Collaboration Communications Systems Engineer Associate certification, which comes with a new exam.
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Application Developer Associate is retiring.
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate is retiring.
Wednesday, April 19, 2023
While there are significant benefits that can be achieved by migrating to the cloud, every company has an existing infrastructure that is critical to their success. With a hybrid approach, a company can strategically leverage existing on-premises infrastructure while simultaneously looking to the cloud to enhance and extend their business. The adage of “if it is not broken, don’t fix it” should not deter a company that may be considering a cloud deployment but are nervous about what their move to the cloud will mean for their current technology investments.
Friday, April 14, 2023
What follows are tips that will increase your effectiveness as a leader, and create a culture of learning, growing, and enhanced contribution by focusing on three areas:
- New Practices for Time Management
- Facilitating More Productive Meetings
- Managing Remote Teams Effectively
Wednesday, March 1, 2023
The qualifications needed to work in a data centre vary depending on the type of position you are applying for. Generally, the qualifications you will need to work in a data centre include technical skills such as knowledge of data storage, networking, and server configuration. It is also important to have experience with the different types of software and hardware used in a data centre. Additionally, you should be familiar with the different processes, compliance and standards involved in data centre operations such as data backup and recovery, security, and power management.
Wednesday, February 22, 2023
A productivity journal shows where you are currently compared with where you want to end up, then allows you to craft a logical path from one to the other. You determine the tasks needed, then order by priority and check them off as you complete each one. It’s motivating because you see your progress throughout the day, providing a sense of growing accomplishment as you move forward.