- Thursday April 20
- Thursday May 11
- Thursday June 8th
What you'll learn
- Introduce Windows Server 2016 First Look Clinic.
- Describe Nano Server and how to manage it.
- Describe the new features in Hyper-V.
- The new features available for Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Describe Storage Spaces Direct, Storage Replica and Storage QoS.
- List and describe the other new and improved networking services in Windows Server 2016.
- Complete all labs in the course.
While there are no specific prerequisites, individuals will benefit most if they have experience in the following areas:
- Experience with Windows Server 2012 & 2012 R2
- Familiar with AD DS
- Experience configuring storage in an enterprise
- Experience managing an enterprise network
- Experience with virtual machines & clustering
Module 1: What is new in compute?
Module 2: What is new in identity?
Module 3: What's New in File and Storage Services?
Module 4: What's New in Networking?
Sign up now for a complimentary class
You may also be interested in these Server 2016 courses